Creative endeavours

You may well have been wondering what I have been getting up to of late. The novel is progressing well. I have started getting feedback on my second draft – I have two and a half responses so far and it has been a fascinating process.

In the meantime, it is stunting my writing ability. I’m not sure why, but I’m in some kind of pause mode. Only on the writing front though. So if you are looking for something to keep you occupied, I have two projects to occupy your mind.

One is brand new and ideal for the season – an advent calendar. Every day, instead of a chocolate, you get a joke. Surely that’s a fair exchange?

gigglesadvent.com

Also I have made some interesting updates to goforodd.com. There has been a second episode of the podcast and after seeing the Anish Kapoor exhibition, I made a video which I think explains what it felt to visit the exhibition. Check it out!

I hope this tides you over till the novel is done.

7 thoughts on “Creative endeavours

The advent calendar is very, very good. I say you should make a 2010 calendar as well. 🙂

2. Jon Waldock says:

You've advent calendar has replaced my real one. It's 100% better!

3. Paul Freeland says:

Are you battling with Christine on how many different blogs you two can have?And what is half a book review? "Well Alex you….." :-)Can't wait to see how the new book works out.

4. Adam R says:

don't you think writing about future is a good idea ?It generates curiosity and increase knowledgesomething like prediction

It's all video. What about us poor schmucks stuck at work in the 19th century?

6. Anonymous says:

When will the novel be finished?